Saturday, September 25, 2010

vans toms and chucks

I was sitting at my desk trying to decide what to write about and as I took a frustrated stretch, I kicked my  feet up on the desk and looked around the room for inspiration, then I glanced down... sneakers!! I love sneakers, I have never been much for fancy heels and in my search for an equivalent replacement I have found that vans, toms, and chucks are perfect ways to swag out and "unheeled outfit". I have never seen someone in a pair of toms NOT thought "wow they are probably super cool." Toms seem to make even the most plain jane vneck and jeans a pretty dope outfit, AND they serve a good cause! Everytime you buy a pair they give a pair to a child in need. While vans have the potential to add pizazz to any outfit. (But some people are determined to kill vans too, by matching them with highlighter neon screen tees and plastic jewelry while others pair the easy to wear skate boarding shoe with layers and layers of nike socks, smh) But even through the trials and tribulations, they are still amongst the coolest shoes out there. While chucks remain an American classic, my parents were wearing chucks when they were kids, and as a big kid myself I feel it necessary to keep this treny tradition going, and passing it down to my kids... Most days you will catch me in one of these 3types of shoes, I am not here to blow smoke or talk about something I know nothing about, no no no I am giving you a shopping list of three of the  most dependible sneakers that'll ADD something to your wadrobe... so next time you think of buying an all white pair of forces, reconsider, try something different I promise its worth it!! You won't have to worry about creases or them getting dingy very quickly and they are less expensive!! Well I am trying to learn to be a little less long winded so I hope you enjoyed this, SO I SHALL END HERE.
Love,
Victoria E Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment