Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.

Soo....How many people have seen an extemely cute outfit and you look at their shoes and you're like ummmmmmmmmmmm what happened dude?  Glatiators, pumps, dunks, chucks, toms, flats, loafers, mary janes, scream style! You have to pay attention to your shoes.  Yesterday, I went to an interview and I wore a bad pair of pumps by guess. Guess what the Manager at Macy's said as SOON as I walked in, "Girl those shoes are the business, Where did you get them from?" 
( Betsey Johnson=My Dream Shoes)
She went on to tell me she had a love of shoes just like mine and that's why she put me at the top of the interview list and GUESS WHAT?!!! She hired me!!!!!You can have the simplest outfit on and have an amazing pair of shoes on and be the baddest in the room.  My girl Betty Boss, aka Leah McCrary,  has a pair of the most amazing Leapord print PUMPS I have ever seen in my life.  I asked her how much they were, come to find out they were only 55 bucks!!! Great shoes can be affordable all you have to do is look. Even if your going for the comfortable look, you can find interesting shoes to compliment your outfit.  TOMS are cozy super cool and for a good cause.  They just add that extra PIZZZZAAAAZZZZZ  to that razorback tee and comfortable pair of jeans that you put on for class, and can you can walk anywhere in them!!! Hello!!!! That's amazing in my book.  Take your time and pick out some amazing shoeees :) Thanks for reading my first entry :)!!!!! To Each his Own, Ours is Vintro!!! - Manolo Vintro

No comments:

Post a Comment