Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Eye of Appreciation..


Whether I am walking around a beautiful museum filled with beautiful dresses, or unique student art, or watching two amazingly talented pianist play light and beautiful music, I always look around at the other people in the crowd with me. Are they just as awed as I am? Are they wishing that they could understand what this wierd painting means? Are they wishing they had this amazing talent?Are they taking it all in like i am? 
Because that is exactly what is going through my mind....I think that God put Artists on this earth so they could make amazing wierd and beautiful pieces, and then... he was like wait...One moment! Whats the point of these artists having this amazing talent and no one to appreciate it? So he made people like me!! To look and feel in awe and to praise these amazing people!! He put us on this earth to try to figure out how these people think and express themselves in different ways that we can't. 
I mean I could try my hardest to make a song or paint a picture or write a book or poetry but its just not going to sound write or look write.  So I was made for this....

I can always tell the people who appreciate art. You can tell by the glit in their eyes and the little quirk of a smile on their lips. Its like their in deep thought. Their pondering of how the music or art or poetry relates to them, how they couldn't make this art to relate how they were feeling so they find it in others works.  How it is uniquely beautiful, or how it takes their breathe away. I see beauty in this look just as I see beauty in the art. The eye of appreciation is just as important as the piece itself... It has praise and love in its look. Its beautiful.... So don't be discouraged if you dont think you have any talent because you do. You have the gift of praise.. You are just as important as the artist themselves. Thanks for taking your time to read my blog on this beautiful tuesday... :)                                                                                                                          

                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                           oXoXo Manolo Vintro

No comments:

Post a Comment