Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cutest on The Campus

After watching GREASE for the 5 billionth time I had an epiphany. Although I love each and every fashion era, there's something about that wholesome school girl look that I absolutely adore! While the light bulb that hovered over my head was still glowing with excitement, I immediately rushed to my mom's closet and uncovered each piece that I needed to concoct the desired look.Everything was there...but it didn't quite feel right just yet. So I looked and I looked...and I thought and I thought, until I realized that it wasn't the ruffly socks that I wasn't feeling. It was definitely the length of the skirt! The skirt was just a little too wholesome! So I took a samurai sword and chopped about two thirds of the ensemble and this is the finished product. I'm kidding. But this is exactly how I envisioned the perfect outfit duplicate of the 50's school girl.Sometimes less is more.
 -RoniVINTRO
Follow me @RoniVINTRO

No comments:

Post a Comment