Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SWAG B*TCH

......... sooo there's this girl, and she is unlike any other girl I've EVER seen in my life. Now I will not put a picture of her on here because she doesn't know i admire her from a distance. She looks like someone walked straight off of the lookbook.nu website and on to MTSU campus! She has acquired the name "swag b*tch" from my peers and me. Everything she wears and how she wears it scream VINTRO (even though she doesnt know it yet.) amongst her favorite things to wear are super cool shorts and tights/ legging. Which I love!!!

Yeaaa... so what!! I dont care that who ever is reading this is shaking their head to my creeperness! Yes i know her wardrobe and I do NOT mind expressing my love and admiration to her and her swag, this girl has a fearless wardrobe full of ripped jean-shorts, awesome studded belts and accessories, great hats and wears it all with ABSOLUTELY NO REMORSE if only we could all be as comfortable in our skin i truly believe that this world would be a more creative stylish exciting world.... If you learn nothing else from this blog full of my creepy obsession of Swag B*tch, hold on to this; forget what the haters say and think, you are wearing those clothes for you... and maybe one day I'll be freakishly obsessed with your wardrobe and post a blog about YOU. BE DARING. BE FEARLESS. BE VINTRO. BUT MOST OF ALL BE you well i love you all!!!
-vicTORIa eLIZABeth jones follow me @lizabvintro

No comments:

Post a Comment