Monday, September 27, 2010

fa-fa-fa-fa-FANNY PAK

and No I did not make a typo when I was doing the title. .

We at VintroX support the ARTS! all types of ARTS (Music, Arts, Fashion, and Dance) and when I thought about VintroX(a combination of Vintage and Retro) I remembered one of the most REMARKABLE dance teams to EVER grace the stage of ABDC(America's Best Dance Crew). They influenced SOOOOO many other teams on the seasons following. Their name is Fanny Pak.
and everyone who watched the show, and those who danced on the show (seeing as I had a cousin in Southern Movement) said that Fanny Pak should have won Season 2. With their futuristic dance style and 80's inspired style of dress they were a force to reckoned with! and YES THEY WORE FANNY PACKS (and i own one).



From sunny Los Angeles, California Matt, Glenda, Beau, Megan, Tiffanny, Cara and Phil has always had a fan in me. Since their audition for ABDC season 2 til now, they have always been *nicki minaj voice* the BESTEST! From coming in 3rd(1st) in the ABDC competition, to winning the VMA challenge, to getting their own fanny pack line then shoe line then a MILKSHAKE and now a CD; Fanny Pak is accomplished and will continue to be accomplish great things.


Their dance style is a combination of hip hop, jazz, contemporary, and odd motions that ACTUALLY make sense; their dance style is something that has NEVER been seen before. Their concepts and ideas, all original, unique, well though out and just downright DOPE!








Dont believe me?? WATCH FOR YOURSELF!!!!


But YES! Fanny Pak a RETRO dance extravaganza that has set the stage for some HIGH QUALITY performance on ABDC and they still bring the heat, as you can see in the video!!

get your Fanny on this Fanny Pak!! #FannyPakMovement

-JStarz (follow me @i_R_Starz and my FAVORITE DANCE GROUP EVER @FannyPak on twitter)
(and fanny pak if you read this please do a dance to Meds & Feds by M.I.A!! (^_^))

No comments:

Post a Comment