Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sicilian Adventure

Shuffling through the high traffic sidewalks of the Sicilian streets, I spotted this beautiful creature peacefully perched on a park bench.Peaking around a light pole that hid my frame (if i stood sideways) from the stranger, I observed his each and every move. From the twitch of his head, to the way he pecked away at his snack, I wondered to myself..."What is he thinking about?". His entire demeanor had me at a stand still! Most of all, his outer self appealed to mine eye the strongest.As much as I didn't want to invade his space, his white top and brown bottom with specks of burgundy to add color compelled me to do the unthinkable. I went over and fed the beautiful creature some crackers I had packed for lunch. Then I acknowledged the man who too was sitting on the bench along side the bird.We exchanged greetings and I complimented him on his outfit and asked if I could photograph him for VINTRO's look book. And He agreed.Turns out we both love birds! What a day. (smh)

-RoniVINTRO
@RoniVINTRO

2 comments: