Sunday, October 3, 2010

the trip to dc

Soo I was not able to post yesterday because I was in D.C. for a quick shopping trip... Roni and I went on a ten hour bus ride to check out Washington D.C. for a couple hours, and the experience was AMAZING. I hadn't been to D.C.since I was youngster, but this was the first trip I had taken there dedicated to shopping. It was a great day to shop! The weather was AMAZING the atmosphere was enough to make me want to pack my bags and move! From the diversity, to the dope resturaunts and clubs (not that we had the time to actually hit the club... we were only there for 7 hours!!)  It truly was an amazing day full of shopping, hanging, subways, and searching, searching for Wale (my boo thang) who was no where to be found. But other then that it was  a perfect day!! If ever you get the chance to go you should!!! And visit busboys and poets! Its a great place!

No comments:

Post a Comment