Monday, October 11, 2010

Lets WHIP those Musical Tastebuds INTO SHAPE!!

let me first start this by saying. . . WHO?? aweokay.gov
M.R.A

We at VintroX are NOT JADED by what the world has stereotyped music into being. The "only certain people listen to certain music" stereotype. I, personally, believe that that is RETARDED! You should be free to let music REACH YOUR HEART! Just because you are African American doesnt mean you should only listen to Lil Wayne or Waka Flocka. Just because you are Caucasian you should only listen to Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake. Music transcends racial barriers, states, countries and all that mumbo jumbo! So why limit yourself to only what you consider "acceptable"?! MUSIC is MUSIC! There are artist who's music that will uplift you, if you only gave them a try. I have been in moods where certain artist could only take me out of. Come look at my Zune(wooohooo) and you'll see how musically diverse I am.

There are SOOOOOO many GREAT and TALENTED artist in the world but we choose to limit ourselves so our "homeboys" or "girlies" won't "clown" us. PLEASE clown Starz! I beg of thee! Some of this music will give you better advice than your "homeboys" and "girlies" will EVER give. JUST open your mind, and your ears and RECEIVE IT.

Here's A List of Artist (some known and unknown) that will get your musical taste buds aflotaing. and Yes majority of these artist are some of my favorites and No, I am not biased.(okay a little) 

  • Beyonce
  • Lady GaGa (as weird as she may be there is a message behind the music)
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Paramore (GET WITH IT)
  • Kings of Leon
  • Kid Cudi
  • Janelle Monae
  • Rooney
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • Katy Perry
  • Alicia Keys
  • Common
  • Kanye West
  • Jay-Z
  • Sam Sparro
  • Shwayze
  • Free Sol (just discovered them and they are blessing my soul) 
  • Demi Lovato
  • Amy Winehouse
  • BLACKFROST
  • Dawn Richard
  • CALL IT DOPE! (woop woop and yes i'm a dope fiend)
  • Corrine Bailey Ray
  • Ashlee Simpson
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Fall Out Boy
  • John Legend
  • M.I.A (although i cant understand 55% of what she says, her beats are INSANE)
  • We Are The Fallen
  • Adam Lambert
  • Lily Allen
  • Santo Gold
  • *coughs* Nicki Minaj *coughs*

    and the list could go ON and ON (tweet me for more Artist)


    If you like an artist that everyone thinks is slaw then thats YOUR choice! Live YOUR life and make YOUR decisions. As one of my favorite lyrics from a song says "If it's not real you can't hold it in your hand, can't feel it with your heart. and I won't believe it. BUT if it's true you can see it with your eyes and even in the dark!" (my next tattoo btw!)

    Be Musically Veristale!!

    -jStarz(follow me and Vintrox on twitter @i_R_Starz and @Vintroxx)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment