Monday, November 15, 2010

Fur Real Guur

Sooo, prehistoric times, the age of the cavemen, fur was pretty big. Kill a bear, strip it from its fur and wear it. While the Native Americans used every single piece of their kill from the meat, to the bones, to the fur. And what better way to utilize that fur then then a beautiful accessory??? But similar to the late 80s, fur is back and it's BIG. Whether it's fur or faux doesn't seem to matter with this new trend wave.
It has taken me quite some time to embrace this trend, while there isn't any hanging in my tiny, overstuffed closet, I am no longer turning my nose up in disgust. Eventually, I will go ahead and get a little furry piece, whether it be a cute jacket with a fury deail, a vest, some shoes, or those little fur head wraps...

I can feel it coming!

I have had most trouble with the fur jackets so in search of an understanding, I looked through fashion magazine after fashion magazine and have these cute little coats, and with fur appearing to be a "must have," you might as well start searching for these or items similar.

I think the item that originally tore down my wall of awful perception was this cute little faux fur vest that had a retro edge that made my sweet little heart melt immediately!
And now I am a fur advocatte.. sorry PETA, I'm down for faux fur too! But either way you get it just make sure before this winter is out you got it!
I love you all!! Go out and get some fur!! lol
-Victoria Jones   @lizabvintro

No comments:

Post a Comment