Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Allbuzzworthy mixtape

Soo you remember that guy we did the photo shoot with right? You know Michael "Showtime" Watson, well like I stated then, He is coming out with a mixtape and it is going to mind-blowingly AMAZING. It will be out December 1st. It is a big project and he has worked extremely hard on this, I remember when he first told me about it in the KUC (the cafeteria, for you none MTSU students) and I won't lie I had my doubts, I couldn't figure out how he would be able to juggle such a big project, a social, o and lets not forget school. But he did, and he did it well! I am very proud of my young entrepreneurial friend, he has dipped and dabbed in a little bit of everything, but this project looks like it is going to be amazing. I got to hear some of it when we were getting him ready for his VintroX photo shoot  and just from that short preview I can tell it is going to be dope, and I don't use that word loosely. So for all my real music lovers, you should go cop it! It will definitely be worth your time, o and it just so happens to have my absolute favorite Memphis rapper on there, SKEWBY (if you haven't heard of him look it up please), but if that is not enough there are also appearances by Machine Gun Kelly, Alexis Nicole, Finess Da Boss and many many many more. You guys gotta check it out!!! Remember December 1st 2010, 12/01/10, 1 December 2010. the 1st of the month that Christmas is in. the first of the month before the new year.... Remember it, write it down somewhere, do whatever you have to do!!!

-Victoria Jones @lizabvintro
p.s. o yea that is a VintroX pic in the background isn't aww wow that's hot, I almost didn't even notice it, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment