Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Polka Dots, Florals, or Stripes???

So within Vintro I would say I am the most partial to florals! while Melina tends to lean toward polka dots, and Andrea usually does stripes a bit more often. Now I came across this discovery while surfing throuigh pictures on the beloved facebook so in that order I will disect the different but equally as delicious prits. the first will be about floral, since I usually favor it a bit more then the rest. (But remember that all of these prints should be included in your wardrobe somewhere)

There are different types of floral, you have the dreadful hawaiin floral print, that I really won't talk about, because I don't reccomend wearing that unless you are actually a Hawaiin surfer.





You also have the smaller flowers that usually make you think of
childhood dresses and little girl comforter sets.






While in the opposite direction you've got big floral prints which are usually a bit more romantic and make you think back to you're grandparents sofa, this print will be the main one I talk about, because it is so romantic and is my favorite of three.






There are plenty of ways to do these fun patterns, a fun and easy way to do it is in accessories! Hats, jewelry, or even glasses. Any of these pieces are sure to add a little spark to any outfit. Either of the floral print sizes can be used in these statement pieces.


Now within a dress you can go really girly with a smaller print and a flowy print add a cardigan some cute flats and there you have a cute "meet the boyfriend's parents" outfit. Or a big floral print structured dress with a biker or bomber jacket, tights, and some funky shoes (sky-high heels, docs, or even just a shoe with a contrasting print or color) and have a great "meet your boyfriend for sushi" outfit.





Floral is also really fun to play with in footwear! Look at boots, pumps, sandals, and flats in a cute floral print. An adorable touch to any outfit.
So soon enough I will be giving you a run down of the other patterns, but for now go forth and be colorful thanks and Vintro loves you.
-Victoria Jones @lizabvintro

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what brand those floral boots are? I've been on a hunt of some floral footwear.

    ReplyDelete